SCREW blower units
A new innovation in the production program is a series of highly energy-efficient, so called screw blower units KUBÍČEK with SD38B, SD45B, SD55B and SD60B of our own design and production.
Innovative solutions, combining the best of the world of ROOTs blowers and Screw Compressors.
Power consumption is a highly monitored parameter and forms the largest part of the operating costs of blowers. This is true for almost all applications. Compared to a classic ROOTS blower, KUBÍČEK screw blowers offer significantly higher efficiency from 50 kPa and above.
Using a proven chassis and noise cover design that is identical for both screw and existing ROOTS blowers, the design allows for a unique interchange of ROOTS /SCREW power stages (by interchanging of older ROOTs stage, the customer gets a full-featured economical screw blower).
Due to the design of the sealing elements and the internal oil circulation, KUBÍČEK screw blowers do not need any additional oil pump or large volume oil management with cooler.
High precision longitudinally mounted rotors in combination of 4+3 profile are developed and manufactured in our company in Velke Losiny, Czech Republic.
KUBÍČEK screw blowers are the most suitable solution for pressure applications with continuous or regulated operation up to 100 kPa (1000 mbar abs).
High precision of manufactured parts, perfect shape – KUBÍČEK screw blowers surpass conventional positive displacement blowers in efficiency!
We are currently mass producing the first of 4 sizes of screw blowers, namely the largest model with connection dimensions DN200 and with engine power up to 90 kW. It will be mounted on a standard DN200 chassis – dimensions with cover – 1930*1570*1660 mm (l*w*h)
KUBÍČEK brings a precise and yet simple solution that is always designed with the requirements of each customer in mind.
ΔP = 0 – 100 kPa
Q = 300 – 3 300 m3/h
Electric motor power
P1 = 11 – 90 kW
DN100 – 200
Main advantages The overall concept of the unit arrangement is designed with emphasis on maximum reliability and functionality, easy inspection, maintenance and accessibility of individual parts of the unit even in the acoustic cover.
- Unique solution allows easy replacement of ROOTs blower blocks in older and not only KUBÍČEK units
- No need for oil pumps or additional coolers
- Very low operating costs
- Easy operation, installation and maintenance
- No air pulsations at the discharge due to continuous compression
- Easy access to all service points thanks to opening or removable panels
- Safety – we supply safety or combined membrane valves and backflow valves of our own production as standard, these ensure maximum protection and precision of the blower operation
- Minimum built-up area
- Low noise thanks to special design of combined discharge silencer
- Long life
- Extra fast warranty and post-warranty service
The most common use
- Aeration of tanks at the WWTP
- Washing of sand filters at drinking water treatment plants
- Pneumatic transport
- Transport and compression of non-explosive and non-aggressive gases
- Transport of combustion air to blast furnaces
- Transport of drying and blowing air into the technology
Scope of delivery
- SCREEW blower unit
- Support frame of the unit
- Flexible mounting / silent blocks
- Intake silencer with replaceable filter
- Combined absorption / chamber discharge silencer with unlimited lifetime
- Safety or combined proportional KUBICEK valve
- Check valve
- Flexible discharge connection with high temperature resistant silicone compensator
- Suction manometer (with filter clogging indicator) and discharge manometer
- Electric motor in efficiency class IE4 or IE5
- Belt transmission consisting of perfectly balanced pulleys and the highest quality maintenance-free belts
- Starting oil filling
- Anchoring material
- Complete documentation
- Acoustic cover for indoor (К) or outdoor (Е) environment, including suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- Connection for external suction
- All units can be equipped with sensors according to the customer ‘s wishes (temperature, pressure, speed sensor, etc.)
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.
KUBÍČEK VHS, s.r.o. is a Czech company, founded in 1991, based in Velké Losiny, Czech Republic.
We are the largest Czech manufacturer and supplier of blowers for a wide range of applications. We guarantee our partners absolute professionalism in all aspects of our products and services. Blowers of our own design are developed and manufactured in Velké Losiny.
From the first contact with the client to the delivery and installation of the equipment as well as the following service, all KUBÍČEK employees are guided by the company’s main principles: To address customer requirements individually, quickly, correctly and above standard.