Vacuum blower units
ROOTs blowers in vacuum mode are manufactured in three versions. Standard single-stage and customized multistage versions. Basic, for vacuum up to -40 kPa, rel, or equipped with pre-inlet cooling system to achieve a vacuum up to -95 kPa rel. They are also available as special multistage units capable of reaching a working vacuum up to -99.8 kPa. rel.
Working pressure - relatively
ΔP = 0 – 40 kPa
in basic design
ΔP = – 40 to – 80 kPa
with pre-inlet cooling
ΔP = up to – 99,8 kPa
Q = 15 – 20 000 m3/hour
Electric motor power
P1 = 0,25 – 560 kW
DN50 – 500
Main advantages The overall concept of the unit arrangement is designed with emphasis on maximum reliability and functionality, easy inspection, maintenance and accessibility of individual parts of the unit even in the acoustic cover.
- Low operating costs
- Easy operation
- The transported medium is free of oil
- Minimum built-up area
- Low noise
- Long life
- Extra fast warranty and post-warranty service
The most common use
- Pneumatic transport
- Extraction and transport of non-explosive and non-aggressive gases
- Industrial central vacuum cleaners
- Ventilation system
Scope of delivery
- ROOTs blower (vacuum pump) for vacuum / vacuum with pre-inlet cooling
- Support frame of the unit
- Flexible mounting / silent blocks
- Vacuum safety valve
- Flexible suction connection
- Intake silencer with filter
- Discharge silencer
- Flexible suction and discharge connections
- Suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- Electric motor in efficiency class IE3 or IE4
- Belt drive
- Starting oil filling
- Anchoring material
- Acoustic cover for indoor (К) or outdoor (Е) environment, including suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- Frame for placing the unit on top of each other (for size 3D19 – 3D28)
- Connection for external suction
- All units can be equipped with sensors according to the customer ‘s wishes (temperature, pressure, speed sensor, etc.)
Frequently asked questions
Can your equipment really produce a vacuum of more than 99% without oil sealing?
Yes, our unique multi-stage units with a pre-inlet cooling system can do this, even in ATEX.
A certificate is required for use in the food industry, do you have one?
Of course, our sets are certified by SZÚ (State Testing Institute)
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.
KUBÍČEK VHS, s.r.o. is a Czech company, founded in 1991, based in Velké Losiny, Czech Republic.
We are the largest Czech manufacturer and supplier of blowers for a wide range of applications. We guarantee our partners absolute professionalism in all aspects of our products and services. Blowers of our own design are developed and manufactured in Velké Losiny.
From the first contact with the client to the delivery and installation of the equipment as well as the following service, all KUBÍČEK employees are guided by the company’s main principles: To address customer requirements individually, quickly, correctly and above standard.