ROOTs blower units
Units containing ROOTs blowers from KUBÍČEK VHS are devices in which external compression of the gaseous medium takes place by means of two three-tooth rotors (rotary pistons). These are mounted longitudinally in parallel axes in the blower housing and rotate in the opposite direction. The movement of the rotary pistons causes the medium to be sucked on the suction side of the device, transported to the discharge point and compressed. The system is equipped with a synchronizing gear with ground bevel gearing, which ensures the accuracy and smoothness of rotation of the rotors. At the same time, it defines the clearance for non-contact rolling of the rotors, which thus does not need to be lubricated and therefore the medium cannot be contaminated with oil.
We currently produce 22 sizes of ROOTs blower units.
ΔP = 0 – 100 kPa
Q = 15 – 20 000 m3/hour
Electric motor power
P1 = 0,25 – 560 kW
DN50 – 500
Main advantages The overall concept of the unit arrangement is designed with emphasis on maximum reliability and functionality, easy inspection, maintenance and accessibility of individual parts of the unit even in the acoustic cover.
- Low operating costs
- Easy operation
- Optimized rotor and housing shape that significantly reduces pulsations
- Easy access to all service points thanks to opening or removable panels
- Safety – we supply safety or combined membrane valves and backflow valves of our own production as standard, these ensure maximum protection and precision of the blower operation
- Minimum built-up area
- Low noise thanks to special design of combined discharge silencer
- Long life
- Extra fast warranty and post-warranty service
The most common use
- Aeration of tanks at the WWTP
- Washing of sand filters at drinking water treatment plants
- Pneumatic transport
- Transport and compression of non-explosive and non-aggressive gases
- Aeration of fish tanks and pools
- Transport of combustion air to blast furnaces
- Transport of drying and blowing air into the technology
Scope of delivery
- ROOTs blower
- Support frame of the unit
- Flexible mounting / silent blocks
- Intake silencer with replaceable filter
- Combined absorption / chamber discharge silencer
- Safety or combined proportional valve
- Check valve
- Flexible discharge connection
- Suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- Electric motor in efficiency class IE3 or IE4
- Belt drive
- Starting oil filling
- Anchoring material
- Acoustic cover for indoor (К) or outdoor (Е) environment, including suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- Frame for placing the unit on top of each other (for size 3D19 – 3D28)
- Connection for external suction
- All units can be equipped with sensors according to the customer ‘s wishes (temperature, pressure, speed sensor, etc.)
Frequently asked questions
What is the noise level of the unit?
For all sizes of unts, we produce our own acoustic covers, adapted to the location and customer requirements. These in conjunction with our silencers show a high noise attenuation efficiency.
At the same time, we design the set in the middle band of the speed spectrum so that the resulting sound pressure level is as low as possible.
How fast will you process my inquiry?
If we know all the parameters, then processing and sending the offer is a matter of a few hours.
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.
KUBÍČEK VHS, s.r.o. is a Czech company, founded in 1991, based in Velké Losiny, Czech Republic.
We are the largest Czech manufacturer and supplier of blowers for a wide range of applications. We guarantee our partners absolute professionalism in all aspects of our products and services. Blowers of our own design are developed and manufactured in Velké Losiny.
From the first contact with the client to the delivery and installation of the equipment as well as the following service, all KUBÍČEK employees are guided by the company’s main principles: To address customer requirements individually, quickly, correctly and above standard.