KUBÍČEK blowers designed for operation on special trucks and trailers. The experience gained through long-term cooperation with truck bodybuilders is reflected in the further design and development of these customer-designed units.
ΔP = 0 – 100 kPa rel.
ΔP = 0 až – 80 kPa rel.
Q = 40 – 20 000 m3/hour
P1 = 0,75 – 560 kW
DN = 80 – 500
The customer solution tailored to the required technology and the customer’s wishes in combination with all the advantages of common units ensures satisfaction on both sides and trouble-free operation of the equipment.
- Low operating costs
- Easy operation
- Minimum built-up area
- Low noise
- Long life
- Extra fast warranty and post-warranty service
The most common use
- Road repairing and cleaning vehicles
- Pneumatic transport of bulk materials
- Transport and compression of gases (also ATEX)
- Suction dredgers
- Mobile gas stations
Scope of delivery
- ROOTs blower
- Support frame of the unit
- Flexible mounting / silent blocks
- Intake silencer with replaceable filter
- Combined absorption / chamber discharge silencer
- Safety or combined proportional valve
- Check valve
- Flexible discharge connection
- Driven by electric motor / hydraulic motor / diesel generator
- Belt drive / clutch / cardan shaft
- Starting oil filling
- Anchor material
- Acoustic cover for indoor (К) or outdoor (Е) environment, including suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- all units can be equipped with sensors according to the customer’s wishes (temperature, pressure, speed sensor, etc.)
- Heat exchanger / intercooler
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to prepare the unit according to the customer's specification?
When designing units for mobile use, we always work closely with the client's design team.
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.