Blowers in agriculture
KUBÍČEK blowers designed for various agricultural operations. Significant representatives in this segment include, for example, special vacuum pumps for milking lines or intensification of fish farming equipment.
ΔP = 0 – 100 kPa rel.
ΔP = 0 až – 80 kPa rel.
Q = 15 – 20 000 m3/hour
P1 = 0,25 – 560 kW
DN = 50 – 500
The customer solution tailored to the required technology and the customer’s wishes in combination with all the advantages of common units ensures satisfaction on both sides and trouble-free operation of the equipment.
- Low operating costs
- Easy operation
- Minimum built-up area
- Low noise
- Long life
- Extra fast warranty and post-warranty service
The most common use
- Special units for milking lines – vacuum with pre-inlet cooling
- Intensification of fish farming facilities (more on www.chovateleryb.cz)
- Pneumatic transport of bulk feed mixtures or food products
- Transport of drying and blowing air into the technology
- In combination with a heat exchanger, also as a source of DHW heating
Scope of delivery
- ROOTs blower
- Support frame of the unit
- Flexible mounting / silent blocks
- Intake silencer with replaceable filter
- Combined absorption / chamber discharge silencer
- Safety or combined proportional valve
- Check valve
- Flexible discharge connection
- Driven by electric motor / hydraulic motor / diesel generator
- Belt drive / clutch / cardan shaft
- Starting oil filling
- Anchoring material
- Acoustic cover for indoor (К) or outdoor (Е) environment, including suction manometer (with filter clogging indication) and discharge manometer
- All sets can be equipped with sensors according to the customer ‘s wishes (temperature, pressure, speed sensor, etc.)
- Heat exchanger / intercooler
Frequently asked questions
Can blowers work in the harsh conditions of agricultural applications?
Like any device designed for this purpose, the blower is designed as a rugged machine that, when handled properly, can withstand working for really long years.
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.