Bare shaft blower units
KUBÍČEK ROOTs blowers are devices in which external compression of a gaseous medium takes place by means of two three-tooth rotors (rotary pistons). These are mounted longitudinally in parallel axes in the blower housing and rotate in the opposite direction. The movement of the rotary pistons causes the medium to be sucked on the suction side of the device, transported to the discharge point and compressed. The system is equipped with a synchronizing gear with ground bevel gearing, which ensures the accuracy and smoothness of rotation of the rotors. At the same time, it defines the clearance for non-contact rolling of the rotors, which thus does not need to be lubricated and therefore the medium cannot be contaminated with oil. This is also one of the facts why KUBÍČEK VHS ROOTs blowers are used in such an extensive list of industries.
ΔP = 0 – 100 kPa rel.
ΔP = 0 až – 80 kPa rel.
Q = 15 – 20 000 m3/hour
Connecting dimensions of flanges
DN50 – 500 / PN16
- Precisely machined and dynamically balanced three-lobe rotors
- Modern housing design for less pulsation and noise, and increased bearing life
- Labyrinth seals prevent media contamination
- Shafts treated to GGG 90
- Self-made bevel gears
- We use bearings from world manufacturers
- Minimum clearance = High efficiency
- Rental bare shaft units for all sizes in stock
- Can be used in units from other manufacturers
- Each blower tested
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.