The company KUBÍČEK VHS has been supplying a quality aeration PU membrane, marked FB-102N, of its own production, to the market for more than 25 years.
Based on the wishes of our customers, we now also offer other material designs, EPDM or silicone.
Use of oxygen under standard conditions per meter of element immersion
(Ea) up to 8,5 %/m
(Δp) 4 – 6 kPa
(QL) 2,5 – 5 m3/m.h
- Even and constant formation of fine bubbles along the entire length of the aeration element
- The membrane allows automatic drainage of condensate from the aeration system
- High value of oxygen transfer
- Unique shape and size of the perforation
- Long life
- Low acquisition costs and easy installation
The most common use
- Aeration of tanks at municipal WWTPs
- Galvanic bath mixing
- Aeration of fish tanks
- Cleaning of bio-filters
- Pneumatic flotation – separation of physically and chemically diverse substances
Frequently asked questions
How much does the membrane cost?
Contact our sales department for inquiry. The price will be offered based on the requested quantity according to the valid price list.
Do you have a membrane in stock?
Yes. Due to the high demand, the FB-102N membrane is kept in stock in a minimum quantity of several thousand meters and we ship at least 20,000 m per year.
Other membranes are on request.
Do you have a question? Write us
Leave us a contact and we will get back to you.